|Anime||We Cooked Rice at School|
Bio[edit | edit source]
Appearance[edit | edit source]
Konomi has dark brown hair that she braids it into two asymmetrical loose braids where most of the time one of the braids lies on her shoulder and purple eyes.
When Konomi was younger, she had her hair cut to bob cut
Personality[edit | edit source]
Konomi is a very caring and fun woman, but she can also be serious sometimes where she is a very mature that she acts as a role model for Komari Koshigaya and Natsumi Koshigaya as well as Renge Miyauchi.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- "Okay Nacchan and Komari-chan, let's play. You too, Glasses-kun."
- "Of course I don't molt. I am a monster, though."
Etymology[edit | edit source]
- Konomi's surname Fujimiya means "wealth, abundance" (富) (fu), "samurai, warrior" (士) (ji) and "temple, shrine, palace" (宮) (miya).
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Konomi calls Suguru Koshigaya "Glasses-kun" (Megane-kun).
Gallery[edit | edit source]
- Main article: Konomi Fujimiya/Image gallery.